NEFFA Performer Application 2020
Welcome NEFFA Applicant!
Information about the festival is available at https://www.neffa.org/folk-festival/new-england-folk-festival-2020/
|Type||Applications accepted until|
|General||October 3 (past)|
|Dance performances||December 1 (past)|
|Ritual/Morris dance||January 15 (past)|
- Submit one Event Application Form for EACH event you wish to propose.
- Submit applications only for yourself or for groups where you are the designated leader. Do not submit an application for other performers or groups.
- You may submit no more than 5 applications PER individual or group.
- Please construct your sentences and spell your words carefully -- this information goes directly from your application to the Schedule Grid and Program Book.
- Do not use all capital letters or all small letters, and avoid the use of abbreviations.
- You will receive an email with a link to a copy of your submission.
We will send you instructions on how to enter and/or update your contact data and group information within several days of receiving your application.
Several questions ask for names of performers or groups. It's important to make sure these entries match the NEFFA Performer Index for existing performers. When you type a name in these fields, the system will pop up a box of possible matches, if any are found. If you can't find someone who you think should be in the master database, it may help if you visit this page and hunt around: NEFFA Performer Index