NEFFA Performer Application 2022
Information about the Festival is available at https://neffa.org/
Greetings, NEFFA community!
NEFFA will be online in 2022. Applications are being accepted until November 30, 2021
Note that this application form is mostly geared to the in-person festival - please excuse the questions that are irrelevant to an online event.
|Type||Applications accepted until|
|General||November 30, 2021 (past)|
- Submit one Event Application Form for EACH event you wish to propose.
- Submit applications only for yourself or for groups where you are the designated leader. Do not submit an application for other performers or groups.
- Please submit no more than 5 applications PER individual or group. NEFFA will consider the first five applications in timestamped order only.
- Please construct your sentences and spell your words carefully -- this information goes directly from your application to the Schedule Grid and Program Book.
- Do not use all capital letters or all small letters, and avoid the use of abbreviations.
- You will receive an email with a link to a copy of your submission.
We will send you instructions on how to enter and/or update your contact data and group information after receiving your application.
Several questions ask for names of performers or groups. It's important to make sure these entries match the NEFFA Performer Index for existing performers. When you type a name in these fields, the system will pop up a box of possible matches, if any are found. If you can't find someone who you think should be in the master database, it may help if you visit this page and hunt around: NEFFA Performer Index